Ramada Newmarket looks forward to welcoming you to our hotel. The great news is that regardless of New Zealands Covid-19 status, we are open. In order for us to do that, we have introduced some specific changes to our usual booking procedures in order to ensure we are complying with New Zealand’s Ministry of Health and WHO recommendations and guidelines – to protect you, our guests and our hotel staff following what has been a difficult time.
We have implemented measures to ensure that our hotels, employees and guests remain in a safe, inclusive and healthy environment. We are doing everything we can to uphold our high standards to maintain a safe environment, with additional cleaning, disinfecting, and providing hand sanitisers to travellers coming through the hotel.
Our commitment for health and safety to you and our employees
We are undertaking the following measures to maintain a healthy environment:
- We are working with key industry associations to ensure a coordinated approach. There is also increased communication with our partners and government public health agencies.
- We are following the health guidelines provided the NZ Ministry of Health and WHO recommendations, including contact tracing using the Application GuestHQ
- We are further reducing risk by exercising additional preventative measures which include but are not limited to: increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting throughout our hotel
- We have increased our cleaning schedules in all public areas with a particular focus on high touch areas such as hand railings, bathrooms and doors, using a suitable disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser and signage has been placed in all public areas for guests and visitors to use.
- Reinforcement of team personal hygiene, proper handwashing and use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers. Additional hand sanitiser is also provided in all back of house areas for our teams.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind. If you need to cancel or change your reservation or your event with us then contact us via email or call the Ramada Hotel you wish to stay at in our network and we will work through your options and sort it out with you.
Guests arriving at Ramada Newmarket should have CONFIRMED BOOKINGS arranged with us via email or phone number of the hotel booked. All bookings are required to prepaid with credit card.
The following information is required before your arrival to our hotel:
- Screenshot image of your Passport (for all non-NZ Citizens & Residents) or photo ID (NZ Citizens & Residents)
- Email us with the details of your arrivals into New Zealand (ie. Flight number, date of arrival, port / city of origin, arrival city)
- Filled and signed declaration forms
What to do if you may have been exposed
People who have recently been overseas, or who may have been exposed to COVID-19, are required to self-isolate to keep their communities safe.
If you arrived in New Zealand in the last 14 days, you should self-isolate for 14 days from the date you departed the last country you visited.
If you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 you should self-isolate for 14 days from the date of close contact.
If you have these symptoms:
- a cough
- a high temperature (at least 38°C)
- shortness of breath
- and have recently been overseas, or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19,
Please telephone Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately.